Payment & Shipping
We only accept orders delivered to United States addresses.
Shipping rates will be shown at checkout and prices are what it costs us to ship the item to you. Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page and you will be shown your shipping prices.
All orders are primarily shipped via USPS and FedEx. If you are in need of specific shipping requirements please contact us before placing your order so we can make the appropriate arrangements and update pricing.
You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail when your order ships as
long as your ISP or e-mail account does not block "xm42.com" e-mails.
Your order will ship as soon as possible in accordance with the
availability information shown on the product's page at the time of
order. We will always do our best to get your products to you as quickly
We greatly appreciate the service those in our armed services, law enforcement agencies and first responders give to our country and communities. All active or retired military, law enforcement, or first responders are eligible for discounted pricing on our products.
Military/Law Enforcement Discount
Please create a user account, email us with proof of service, and we can update your account to show discounted pricing. Discount must be applied prior to shipment; it will not be retroactively applied.
Accepted credentials for proof of service:
- Current law enforcement commission card
- Current retired law enforcement credentials
- Military ID card (active duty, National Guard, Reserves, IRR, or retiree)
- VA Issued ID card for health care
- Veterans ID card
- Veterans designation on driver license or state veterans ID card
- Veterans group membership card (VFW, American Legion, DAV, etc.)
- Letter on official agency letterhead stating the officer/agent is active or retired from agency
- Copy of official federal agent business card (law prohibits photocopying of Federal ID)
- Fire department issued ID card
- Emergency medical technician ID card
- Our company receiving an email from a .gov or similar email does not qualify as proof of service.
We're a very small company. All sales are final. If you made a mistake in your order, reach out to us as soon as possible
and we will do our best to correct it. If you need to change any
details on your order (size, finish, address information, etc.) please
immediately. We will do our best to make any requested changes.
We have a thorough limited lifetime warranty on our XM42-M and we will take care of you if you experience any problems.
you believe your order was lost in transit, please contact us as soon
as possible so we can look into the issue. Please be aware that we are
not responsible for any package that is lost or mis-delivered if
incorrect address information is provided on the order form.
We ship to the address you provide, and we will ensure the package reaches that address.
If you live out in the middle of nowhere, a PO Box is recommended as an alternate in case USPS has no idea where your main address is.
If you receive an item that is damaged, or if you receive something
other than what you ordered, please contact us immediately and provide a
photo of the item. We will do our best to correct the situation.